The Pope resigned. The Grammys happened.
What else happened?
- We have seen the enemy, and the enemy is . . . fighting non-stereotypical female appearance? By the Defense Intelligence Agency. (Keep the Defense, you’ll need it. Rally up some intel stat, though.)
- How can parts of Canada be ‘missing gravity?’
- Check out this powerful timeline of America’s invisible women, perhaps more commonly known as “domestic workers.”
- The largest private prison group in the USA wishes you a Happy Black History Month.
- Are Baby Boxes (“safe havens”) a violation of an infant’s rights? The UN thinks they may be. The author of this great article doesn’t agree. (Nor do I.)
- Why personhood initiatives aren’t working for the anti-abortion movement.
- Be careful where you play scrabble. (Of course, who you are is important too.)
- Turns out, the USA is a sell-out.
- Most women would rather divorce than be a “housewife.” Interesting.
- In Chuck Hagel’s confirmation hearings, the word “drone” was not mentioned once. Are you surprised?
- I am considering sharing my own stories. I’m also interested to see how CNN portrays this issue that affects more than 35% of American women.
- Now you’re done reading this. One more quick link and some introductions: Look and change.